Sunday, January 1, 2012

8 Secrets of Success

Hello Friends,

I'm sure all of you may have rules/secrets of success which you will be following in your day-to-day life in order to achieve your goals. According to me below are the 8 secrets of success and I believe if we follow them religiously, success for sure is achievable in every field.

Sometimes, I do ask myself "what lead to success" ???? And after spending few years in profession I could figure out below 8 are thumb rules towards success.

  1. Passion: I'm driven by my passion. If you are passionate about something, for sure you will be successful. Passionate people do it for love, not money.. Money follows if you have passion and are very serious in achieving your goals.
  2. Work: It's all hard-work. Nothing comes easily. 
  3. Good: To be successful put your nose down in something and get damn good in it. It's just PRACTICE followed by PRACTICE and PRACTICE.
  4. Focus: I think it all has to do with focusing yourself to one thing. 
  5. Push: Push yourself. Physically, mentally, you gotta push->push->push.
  6. Serve: Serve others (society) something of value.
  7. Ideas: Great ideas will make us an differentiator. Below are few important sub-points of ideas:
    • Listen
    • Observe
    • Curious
    • Ask Questions
    • Problem Solve
    • Make Connections
      8. Persist: Persistence is the number one reason for our success. Persist through failure and also through 
                       C - Criticism
                       R - Rejection
                       A - Assholes
                       P - Pressure

I'm trying my best to follow all the above 8 secrets towards success... Have full confidence that one day these 8 rules will fulfill all my dreams and make me a differentiator...!!!!

Thanks & Regards,
Umesh Gaekwad

No comments:

Post a Comment